- How you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am woman with transparent heart who believes in moving forward learning from her mistakes and standing strong in odds.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
I do not consider success in materialism though this gives me an immense sense of satisfaction that i have grown up as a person who can distinguish right from the wrong and is able to take the stand for that.
- Define the true beauty.
I do not consider physical appearance as the only parameter of describing the beauty but according to me a person is beautiful if he/she has a compassionate heart.
- Do you consider yourself to be a giver or taker?
Being honest I have always been on a recieving side as i am blessed with a such a beautiful family and friends who always showers their affection and care towards me.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
My favourite idea of holidaying is to visit my grandparents place and spend some quality time with them.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Earth?
Because this is a platform that encourages me to show the best of my abilities and it also seems to me as an opportunity to carve a niche for myself .
- What do understand by Global warming and how can it be reduced to save earth?
According to me Global Warming is nature's warning to humans to stop interfering in natures law otherwise the future generations will have to pay for the consequences. We can save earth by the harmful effects of global warming by going GREEN.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
" The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it"
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
I would like to make a difference in the lives of the widows of the defence martyrs as the women the ones who are the first to be affected by the war and the last to be taken into account when it ends.
- Why do you think giving back to society is important?
" We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give" . According to me the joy of giving away feeds the human soul with the satisfaction of building the good Karma.