- How you describe your own Personality and Persona.
My self Smita Deshmukh. I am a learner and always want to learn and improve myself. I am a , good listener and always willing to help others. I am extremely determined person no matter what the limitations and adverse situations come on my way. Had worked in a finance company for 7 years.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
feeling high for selected for tele interview round. I was a working professional and now I am a home maker taking care of my family, so feel I am perfect for home maker as well as profession also.
- Define the true beauty.
I believe that true beauty is not only about your looks but true beauty is your nature, good attitude towards others. The good way of talking to kids, elders and all. And most important is the person who is good at heart is true beautiful.
- Do you consider yourself to be a giver or taker?
I consider myself giver as well as taker also. I give love and comfort to my family and in return they give me unconditional love, support and appreciation. My husband and my son is very supportive and encouraging to achive my goal.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
My favorite idea of holidaying is to visit any place in the world but most important is to spend quality time with my family
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Earth?
I am participating in Mrs, India competition to feel achievement and prove myself. To know my Strength. I think this is a good platform for all married women to prove themselves.
- What do understand by Global warming and how can it be reduced to save earth?
Globle warming is a very serious environmental issue all over the world. Suface of earth is becoming hot day by day effecting lives of humans. Level of carbon dioxide is rising day by day due to deforestation. We should plant more and more trees to solve this problem of globle warming.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
Quote encourages me –“ Koshish karne walo ki kabhi haar nahi hoti, Hara wohi jo kabhi lada nahi”.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
If I am selected as a charity ambassador I would like to do something for under previledged children who could not study and have to work for their food. I would also like do encourage people to plant trees to save our environment.
- Why do you think giving back to society is important?
Our ethics and tradition encourages me to do something for society. I think its our moral duty to do some good work for the betterment of society